Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bungee Jump

I went bungee jumping about a week ago..it was great!  The initial jump off of the bridge was a little terrifying, but after that everything just went to pure adrenaline, I highly recommend everyone to try it..I though having my ankles all wrapped up would be painful when the cord pulls on you but I didn't notice it all, during or after the jump.  I made some interesting noises as well....


We also went on a pretty tame white water rafting trip before hand.  About 20 or 30 seconds of rapids every ten or 15 minutes so nothing too thrilling.  The scenery was amazing in the valley though.  A lot of high rocks faces on either side of the river, with a good amount of waterfalls going over them into the river and with tons of trees on tops.  At one point there was 2 or 3 water falls on each side of the river as we went down this one stretch, all we needed was the music and I would of assumed we were heading int o Jurassic Park!..

We started a new semester in September, and I'm quickly arriving at my 3 month mark.  Time is flying by, it's really unbelievable.  I'll get all new classes (or just almost all new) so I'll be learning a bunch of new names and have to reaffirm myself to a new group of students that you cannot BS with Corey Teacher!  I'll post about my trip to Busan sometime later!